Hello my enormous audience,
I posted something every single Monday and Friday in April! (except last Friday.)
Consequently, I got more views this month so far than any other (809). If I keep burning at this rate, I’m going to run out of ideas. The quality may suffer, like how some of my more recent posts have been fluffy.
Therefore, I’ll go the next 2-3 weeks without posting. But before that, I’ll make one more post from a guest writer.
When I come back, I’m going to write long manifestos (that have been outlined in my mind for years). These manifestos will span multiple posts, like my adaptive valley series.
Meanwhile, if you need more content from me, go back and read my April posts (because you probably haven’t read all of them yet):
- Are comedians biased against people with quiet laughs? (short)
- Last Mover Advantage
- Is Dogma Eugenic? (good)
- Post expansions and elaborations (compilation)
- Words in Countries’ Names vs Corruption (short)
- Pomp and Statistics (or: 95% of reporting is wrong) (good)
- Why Five Guys is the best fast food joint (humor)